Have a sweet-tooth and looking for something new? Look no further, and try these easy Nutella cream cheese turnovers!
As seen on Tasty.com.
Makes 9 Turnovers
1 puff pastry, thawed
flour, to dust
1/4 cup cream cheese
2/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
1 tablespoon water
Powdered sugar, to taste
1 cup chocolate sauce, or melted Nutella, to taste
Calories – 367
Fat – 21g
Carbs – 39g
Fiber – 2g
Sugar – 22g
Protein – 5g
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and Nutella. Set aside.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 9 equal squares.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. of Nutella filling onto the corner of each puff pastry square. Leave enough space for the edges to be crimped shut. Fold the square to form a triangle, crimp the edges shut.
- Set the turnovers on a lightly greased cookie pan.
- Prepare the egg wash by beating together one egg and 1 Tbsp. water. Brush the top of each turnover with the egg wash.
- Bake for 350˚F (175˚C ) for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Garnish by dusting powdered sugar and drizzling with melted Nutella or chocolate syrup.
Now that you have dessert down with these easy Nutella cream cheese turnovers, it’s time to step up your game with filet mignon. Check out the easy recipe here!